British Encoder Tru-Trac TR3 Incremental Special Purpose Encoder
Brand: British Encoder
The TR3 Heavy Duty Tru-Trac by EPC / BECo is an integrated heavy duty encoder and spring loaded measuring wheel assembly all in one, easy-to-use, compact unit. Available in a single, or optional dual-wheel format, the TR3 Heavy Duty Tru-Trac is a versatile solution for tracking velocity, position or distance over a wide variety of surfaces in almost any industrial application. Its spring loaded torsion arm provides a simple-to-adjust torsion load, allowing the TR3 to be mounted in any orientation, even upside-down. The TR3 housing is an all metal work horse, specifically designed to take on your toughest application environments at operating speeds up to 1000M per minute. Just one look and it’s easy to see the TR3 is the ideal solution for countless applications.
Common applications: Corrugated, Converting, Metal Roll Forming, Paper Monitoring, Glue Dispensing, Linear Material Monitoring, Conveyor Systems, Printing, Labelling, Mining, Construction.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Heavy Duty Encoder And Measuring Wheel Solution Integrated Into One
- Industrial Strength Unit
- Spring Loaded Torsion Arm Makes Wheel Pressure Adjustments So Easy
- Easily Installed In A Vertical, Horizontal, or Upside-Down Orientation
- Operates Over A Variety Of Surfaces At Speeds Up To 1000M Per Minute
- Integrated Module Simplifies Your System Design, Reducing Cost
If you would like more information on British Encoder Tru-Trac TR3 Incremental Special Purpose Encoder or any of our other products please call us on 01733 233481 or send an email to email@example.com