British Encoder TR1 Incremental Special Purpose
Brand: British Encoder
An integrated encoder and spring loaded measuring wheel assembly available in one, easy-to-use, compact unit. The new Tru-Trac by British Encoder Products Company is a versatile solution for tracking velocity, position, or distance over a wide variety of surfaces in almost any application. It's spring-loaded torsion arm provides a simple-to-adjust torsion load, allowing the Tru-Trac to be mounted in almost any orientation- even upside-down. The threaded shaft on the pivot axis is field reversible providing mounting access from either side. The Tru-Trac housing is a durable, conductive composite material that will eliminate static build up. With operating speeds up to 3000 feet per minute and a wide variety of configuration options, it's easy to see the Tru-Trac is the ideal solution for countless applications.
Common applications: Web Tension Control, Paper Monitoring, Glue Dispensing, Linear Material Monitoring, Conveyor Systems, Printing, Labelling, Document Handling.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
- Encoder And Measuring Wheel Solution Integrated Into One Compact Unit
- Spring Loaded Torsion Arm Makes Wheel Pressure Adjustments So Easy
- Easily Installed In A Vertical, Horizontal, or Upside-Down Orientation
- Operates Over A Variety Of Surfaces At Speeds Up To 3000 Feet Per Minute
- Integrated Module Simplifies Your System Design, Reducing Cost
If you would like more information on British Encoder TR1 Incremental Special Purpose or any of our other products please call us on 01733 233481 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org